Maui 2012

Maui 2012

Big Bear Aug. 2011

St.Kitts

St.Kitts

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

FINISHED AT LAST!!!!!

Laundry/sewing/scrapbooking and spare room. I can't wait to play!
McKelle's Room
Family Room
Another angle of the family room.
Storage room. Yeah!
So this was quite the project! I still get an upset stomach when I see the pictures of us painting. It was a lot of work and we were trying to be so fast so it was pretty stressful at times but as you can see it was well worth it. It's so big and cozy compared to what we were used to . We look forward to the family coming home for Brandon's wedding and being able to be altogether in the family room!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It's fun to see the pictures again to remind me how awesome everything looks! We can't wait to get back their and be cozy in your super soft couch! I am so in love with the new basement and look forward to creating many sweet memories there in the future. I can't wait for our sewing/scrapbooking parties in your new craft room! You are one lucky gal! Once McKelle is out of the house I'm sure you and Dad will probably just live down there. Love it all!

The McCulloughs said...

OoOOOOOOhhh my gosh! I am so excited to see it in person this weekend! The pictures do look awesome though! You guys are amazing for all of your hard work and it really paid off! The basement looks terrific! I can't wait to lay down in that couch and watch a video, just like the old days of homemade popcorn. OOOOH yum, remember caramel popcorn? We'd better not eat that on your new couch with our sticky fingers!! Awesome job.. see ya soon!

Josh and Shar said...

It looks great! I'll have to come see it in person!

Unknown said...

I love your basement remodel! Jocelyn is so anxious for us to do something with ours! We need to get together and go boating. Brandon is anxious to show of his "skills"!
Michelle