Maui 2012

Maui 2012

Big Bear Aug. 2011

St.Kitts

St.Kitts

Thursday, August 14, 2008

HIRSCHI FAMILY REUNION

July 26, 2008 was our Hirschi reunion. Cathy and I were in charge this year so we decided John Adams Park would be a good location for everyone. We had yummy food, the kids played frisbee golf,and we all enjoyed looking at pictures of Grandpa Ferd and Cloe and there family. Which included some great ones of us, not to mention 3 pictures taken at different times and yes I'm wearing the same gold shirt in all of them. McKelle couldn't quit laughing! Anyway, thanks to Karen for bringing a ton of them and she let me have what I wanted so now I have a book of my own with Park Valley Heritage and all. We brought a pinata for the kids to hit. Of course Donny was the entertainment we needed with that. We were so glad that so many of the family could come, it was good to catch up with everybody. Cathy and I were so glad to have it turn out so well! I won't lie, we were pretty stressed about it, especially that morning.







1 comment:

The McCulloughs said...

It looks like you planned a great reunion! Give it up for Grandpa Ferd! Sorry that we weren't there, but I am excited to see all of the Park Valley History. Good job Mom and Cathy for being the even planners! Dad is pretty good entertainment huh?