Maui 2012

Maui 2012

Big Bear Aug. 2011

St.Kitts

St.Kitts

Sunday, November 14, 2010


My how our new grandbabies are growing! Emma, Parker, and Sophie!


After we got home from visiting Cam and Mandy and their kids and Brody, Joce and Emma there was a knock at our door. We were dying because I had no candy in the house to give if it was trick or treaters. I ran down the stairs and opened the door to see a baby in a car seat on the porch. It took me a minute - and then I realized it was Sophie as Blair and Kim appeared. It was our little bumblebee Sophie! Our kids just love to surprise us and they do a great job of it. Now I can see why Brody was so anxious for us to leave his house and get home. I thought it was because it was getting late.


Tag as a Ninja, Maddie as a way cute witch, who poses beautifully!! Reminds me of her Auntie Kelle. And sweetie Emma as the cutest cow I've ever seen.


Oh yeah! Loved dressing up for work! Although 12 hours with green hair, not so fun!

No comments: