Maui 2012

Maui 2012

Big Bear Aug. 2011

St.Kitts

St.Kitts

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Double the blessings in October 2012


We were so excited for the safe arrival of these 2 little boys. William weighed 5lbs.6 oz.
and Stuart weighed 5lbs 3 oz. Perfectly healthy baby boys. They were born on Monday
morning Oct. 15, 2012. I was able to work it out so I could go down and help them for a
week. I left afterwork on thursday the 18th and got to their house just after they got home
from the hospital. I walked into the house to see the boys laying on the couch, so sweet!
I spent the next week helping Kim and Blair transition from 1 to 3 kids. We often think
about that week and wonder how we did it! I was exhausted at the end of the day and
often took a shift in the night to give Blair a break so he could make it to work. Soo
much laundry, cleaning, playing with Sophie's, babies babies, cooking a little...and I
was healthy. I couldn't imagine how Kim was feeling just after having surgery! Kim
and Blair are going to do just fine!!! It was a priviledge for me to be able to spend
so much time with these two miracles the first week of their life on earth. After being
at their house from thursday night to saturday (Oct.18-27)I went back down on tuesday
my day off(oct.30) and I sewed the boys car seat covers and  we went to Gardner Village
on Halloween. It was so fun but quite crazy to get ready for an outing with twins!!
I came home that same day so I could see everybody else for Halloween.
Busy... but Good Times!!

                    Stuart Andrew Smith        William Ayotte Smith                     

Great Aunt Cathy and twins
 

how we were in mommy's tummy
 
 
 
 

Parker came to play with Sophie

Beautiful fall day in Daybreak at Kim and Blair's!

Swinging Fun!

Wheeee!

Daddy and his baby boys!

Papa,Stuart,William

These boys loved to pee on their Nana! I guess I've gotten slow
in my old age!!!

Sisterly love and amazement!

Sophie's Grammy Kay got her 2 baby boys to feed while mommy
feeds William and Stuart!

Looks like they are praying...

To me this picture shows just how tiny Will and Stu are. This is a
note to Blair wishing him a Happy Birthday that Sophie colored
and Kim is taking a picture of it and sending it to him.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: